Sunday, March 1, 2009

bye bye internet!

Well, our week of training at the convent is coming to an end. Tomorrow everyone will be leaving for their homestays. From there we will have to learn how to commute to training. From what I understand, I should have only one bus to take. And then I somehow have to find the Peace Corps office. We will be doing 2 days of sessions in the office and spend the other three days shadowing people in our community. After 7 weeks, we will be sworn in and move out on our own in our communities. I am not sure what the internet situation will be over the next few weeks so who knows when I will write next. Hopefully by my next email I will have some good stories about cultural mishaps and differences.

Thanks for all the updates and stories from home. Keep them coming! I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment